KVG has been operating in Tajikistan since 2014, successfully implementing multiple projects, including foreign deployed personnel life support, construction quality control support, procurement, shipping, local storage and logistics. We have supported Raytheon and the Counter Narco-Terrorism Technology Program Office (CNTPO) / Counter Narcotics and Global Threats Division (CN>) missions.
- Procured over 34,000 individual pieces of equipment to multiple local agencies;
- Custom outfitted tens of thousands military uniform items;
- Delivered seventy seven (77) vehicles, trucks and trailers to the Border Guard Service, the Ministry of Interior and Drug Control Agency;
- Provided life support and interpreter services to foreign deployed personnel;
- Provided construction quality control assurance for Drug Control Agency’s Darvaz and Jirgital regional offices; and
- Coordinated local logistics and warehouse storage for goods valued over $12,000,000.