KVG supports numerous US Military activities including the USMC Black Sea Rotational Forces and US Army at Mihail Kogalniceanu Air Base; US Navy, US Navy Mobile Construction Battalion, and US Army Corps of Engineers at Deveselu Air Base; US Army at Cincu Training Area; and the US Special Forces at locations throughout Romania. Our projects include ongoing base and operations support as well as re-occurring services on Resolute Castle, Atlantic Resolve, and Saber Guardian.
Specific KVG works in Romania include:
- Re-deployment preparations including port operation services and agricultural decontamination of military vehicles and equipment;
- Setup of vehicle wash bays with high pressure sprayers, steam cleaners, and 24-hour operations;
- Engineering design and construction of motor pool security perimeter fence;
- Trenching, earthworks, and watershed works;
- Design, construction, and delivery of 3 mobile armory systems housing 900 tactical weapons;
- Secured vault maintenance and on-call support;
- Bus transportation, shuttle, and vehicle leasing;
- Continual sourcing, procurement, and delivery of construction materials;
- Frequent material handling equipment and other specialized equipment leasing including operators;
- Field sanitation, showers, and latrines;
- Supplied daily water delivery and grey and black water removal;
- Document processing and printing equipment with maintenance and service;
- Office furniture, dining facility, and fitness center equipment; and
- MWR support services.