KVG performs multiple projects supporting the Cooperative Threat Reduction Integrating Contracts (CTRIC II) Defense Threat Reduction Agency's (DTRA), Weapons of Mass Destruction – Proliferation Prevention Program (WMD-PPP) throughout the Republic of Moldova with ongoing engineering, construction, information technology, interpreter and translation services. KVG also provided construction and camp support services to the US Army during the Dragoon Pioneer exercise.
KVG’s works in Moldova include:
- Design Build of multiple tower sites for the Moldovan Border Police (MBP), located on the Moldovan state border and used for enhancing border security:
- The towers were equipped with special Electro-Optical and Infra-Red Surveillance equipment, and
- The remote surveillance towers were integrated to MBP transmission network by installing Wireless PTP Links;
- Procurement, installation, and integration of a fleet management system to local Ministry of Internal Affairs vehicles;
- Support and conduct multiple training of beneficiary agencies staff;
- Customization with local solutions of vehicles for the emergency services of Moldova;
- Procurement and delivery of a wide range of products for the different agencies of the Ministry of Internal Affairs:
- This included technical equipment, tactical gear, winter wear, optics and radio equipment as well as radioactive detection equipment;
- Construction of an access road through hilly terrain; and
- Ongoing market research supporting sourcing and delivery of construction, maintenance, and repair materials for Defense Logistics Agency projects throughout Europe, Africa, Middle East, and Central Asia.