KVG provides transportation, construction and exercise support services to US Army throughout Operations Saber Guardian and Atlantic Resolve, as well as the Brave Warrior and Warpaint Ride exercise activities.
KVG’s works in Hungary include:
- Chartered bus transportation services between various Hungary locations and military bases including Papa and Gyor Air Bases;
- Leased fleets of NTVs with complete maintenance services and insurance;
- Material handling equipment, operators, and associated maintenance;
- Laundry services with 48 hours turn over time; and
- Facility renovation with electrical upgrades, HVAC, and off-grid power installations.